Wednesday 14 November 2012

FIRST POST

I'm a medical professional with a passion for life and people.  As Physiotherapist and Multiple Practice owner in Namibia, I've come to realize that my patients are always looking for trustable advise and medical information with regards to their:  Injuries & Conditions, Sport- & Work Activities,  as well as their General Health. 

The aim of my blog will be to supply my readers with not only medical facts based on research, but I will also be sharing knowledge through personal experience gained over the last seven years of my career.  I will keep readers up to date with local sport events and also share our involvement within our local community.


I will make posts and share personal and interesting discovered information, articles, videos, and photos at least once,  every second week. All readers can reach me via my Webpage, Facebook, Twitter or my personal Email Adress: physio@iway.na. It will be great if other medical professionals and members of the public can leave comments and share their experiences and knowledge. 

As Medical Professionals we should focus on giving back to the community and making a positive difference in people's life's.

Your's in Health
Anna-Mart Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment